About Me

My name is Mel and I currently work for howies designing the whole of the women's collection which is great and I love. I also like to do other creative stuff which I mostly don't get time to do but I do dream about doing so I have lots of ideas of projects which I gradually chip away at here and there. I also try and do some sport which normally comprises of Pilates, running, cycling, canoeing and surfing although I'm lucky if I actually mange to do them. I mostly walk my dog George who is a very special boy and with my husband, I love them very much, ahh xx

Monday 2 November 2009

pumpkins


I'm a bit late with this post, I bought some pumpkins for Halloween and but failed to carve them for Halloween so yesterday morning I made pumpkins, scooped out flesh saved and toasted seeds and made a Thai pumpkin soup which I'm eating now, yummy.

No comments: