About Me

My name is Mel and I currently work for howies designing the whole of the women's collection which is great and I love. I also like to do other creative stuff which I mostly don't get time to do but I do dream about doing so I have lots of ideas of projects which I gradually chip away at here and there. I also try and do some sport which normally comprises of Pilates, running, cycling, canoeing and surfing although I'm lucky if I actually mange to do them. I mostly walk my dog George who is a very special boy and with my husband, I love them very much, ahh xx

Wednesday 4 November 2009

up to my eyeballs


I've got to CAD up all my sketches now for the new howies collection, done 4/5 out of 50ish, erm that's going to take me to the new year if i keep this rate up, need to crack on girl.

2 comments:

Tala said...

Thanks for all your hard work, Mel. Abso love Howies and wish they would hurry and open a store up in the US! :)

Tala said...

And also wrote a review about them: http://fashionableearth.org/blog/2009/11/04/howies/

Enjoy!