About Me

My name is Mel and I currently work for howies designing the whole of the women's collection which is great and I love. I also like to do other creative stuff which I mostly don't get time to do but I do dream about doing so I have lots of ideas of projects which I gradually chip away at here and there. I also try and do some sport which normally comprises of Pilates, running, cycling, canoeing and surfing although I'm lucky if I actually mange to do them. I mostly walk my dog George who is a very special boy and with my husband, I love them very much, ahh xx

Monday 2 November 2009

Sonia Rykiel for H&M.



I love Sinia Rykiel, she's fun, flirty, chic and a knitwear queen.
Only another month to go, people. Roll on 5 December when we will FINALLY be able to get our hands on the Sonia Rykiel for H&M lingerie range
The underwear will be available in 1,500 H&M stores worldwide as well as in major Sonia Rykiel boutiques, so hopefully we’ll have no problem getting a set just in time for Christmas. But the subsequent knitwear collection that’s being unveiled in February 2010 will only be available in 250 H&M stores, hope i can get to one in time as i live miles away, i might have to book a day off work.

No comments: